Quality Resource Private Limited a Multinational Digital Marketing company is seeking a dynamic and motivated Social Media Executive – Female who can design visually appealing graphics using Canva, Place it or any other relevant tool and has in-depth knowledge of social media platforms. The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, excellent English speaking and writing skills, and the ability to create engaging content across various social media channels to increase brand awareness, drive engagement and ultimately, improve sales.
- Create and manage social media campaigns across various social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Design high-quality graphics and visuals using Canva or other design tools to complement social media posts.
- Promote Social Media pages through Organic and In-Organic channels.
- Create and manage new Social Media accounts on different Social Media platforms.
- Develop and execute social media monthly posting calendars.
- Monitor and report on social media metrics to improve engagement and reach.
- Create and Design graphics posts and content for the company international clients.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and best practices.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute digital marketing strategies.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Fresh-2 years of experience in social media management.
- Proficiency in graphic design using Canva or similar software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a strong command of English.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and their algorithms.
- Ability to think creatively and develop engaging content that resonates with target audiences.
- Familiarity with social media analytics and reporting tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
Why work with us?
- Quality Resource Pvt Ltd. means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for Sales and technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness are our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Other Perks & Benefits:
- Pick and Drop Facility (For females only)
- Subsidized Food Facility
- Paid Parking Facility
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Annual Trips/Recreational Activities
- Monthly & Annual Bonuses
Work Timings: 6:00 pm to 3:00 am (Mon-Fri)
Job Type: Full Time
Preference: Female only
For further details and to apply for vacancy, Reach out to us with your C.V. at email@example.com